Date: June 29th & 30th, 2024
SHOW TIMES: Saturday 10 am – 5 pm, Sunday 10am to 4 pm
SET UP: Check-in will begin at 7am until 9am Saturday, June 28th
TEAR DOWN: To begin no sooner than 4:00 pm Sunday, and to be completed by 9:00 pm. Tearing down early will result in disqualification to future events for 3-5 years to the Meridian Fine Art Festival as well as disqualification to any of our sister shows.
LOCATION: Julius M. Kleiner Park, Shelter A. The park is located on Kleiner Memorial Parkway across from the Village in Meridian.
Arts, Crafts & Specialty Foods
(Late fee is $15.00 after March15th)
Food Booths – $195 for both days (includes power if needed)
New Vendor Non-Refundable Jury Fee: $35
Cancellation Fee: $35
No refunds after April 1st for any reason. Requests for a refund before April must be in writing and received on or before April 1st.
JURYING: Returning artists applying before February15th will not have to jury unless you change or add a new medium. After February 15th, you will be required to pay the late fee of $15 and will jury with the new artists for spaces available. All new artists must submit a minimum of 3 photos of your work and 1 photo of the booth. New artists will be juried for spaces available in an open category. Selections will be based on the quality of work and booth design.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: February 15th. After February 15th add $15.00 late fee for available space until filled.
ACCEPTANCE NOTICES: Will be sent to all returning artists by February 20th.
RESTRICTIONS: Booth canopies or covers must be commercially produced white or colored canopy. Exceptions may be granted on an individual basis during application. Make a note of the type of cover being used on your application. Blue, orange, and green tarps will not be allowed except at closing to cover booth or products and must be put away during the show. Canopies that require guy wires to hold them up are not allowed.
Checklist for application (due on or before March 15th for returning artists or May 15th for new artists)
*4 images (3 of art/craft, 1 of your booth)
*Fee (please make checks payable to Meridian Fine Art Festival)
Detailed load in/out information and arrival times will be provided at a later date.
Rules & Regulations
1. Limit two (2) artists per space. Artist(s) must be present at all times during the show.
2. All work must be hand-crafted, designed, or formulated by the seller.
3. No dealer or agents will be permitted. No commercial production work, flea market, or swap meet type items will be allowed (see restrictions).
4. Duplication of art or craft will be limited. Demonstrations of art or craft are encouraged.
5. Vehicles will NOT be allowed on the grass during setup and tear down.
6. NO CAMPING ON THE SHOW GROUNDS OR ADJOINING PARKING AREA.
7. A security guard will be provided Saturday night, but will not be held responsible for any loss or damage to participant’s property. No one will be allowed in after security is on duty.
8. Exhibitors are required to collect 6% Idaho State Sales Tax. Each vendor is required to fill out an ST124 form. This form can be used as a temporary Idaho Tax Permit.
9. Exhibitors must supply their own display booth, tables, and change.
10. Booths shall have the appearance of being professional in nature and at the very least be complementary to the items being sold. Booth or canopy must be well constructed and able to withstand moderate winds and adverse conditions that sometimes occur. Booths that are not free-standing are not allowed.
11. Artists are required to use stakes to secure their booths, especially at night.
12. Artists who set up late or tear down early will not be invited to future festivals. Artists not checked-in by 9:30 am Saturday forfeit their space without a refund.
13. Food types will be regulated and vendors are required to have a valid Idaho Department of Health certificate and liability insurance. Specialty food vendors must have liability insurance and are required to provide proof with application.
14. Trailers or motor homes are not allowed on the grounds for use as a booth or display.
15. The location of booths will be at the discretion of the show manager. Requests for certain locations will be honored if possible. Space assignments will be given at check-in.
16. Selling space: all items for sale must be contained within boundaries of space purchased. This includes sale tables and chairs. No chairs, tables, or display items in isles.
17. Food vendors will be provided with a max of 20 amps of power. No generators allowed.
18. Signs with business name or artist’s names are allowed.
19. Carnival type sales tactics or hawking is not allowed. No end of show or sale signs allowed.
20. Jury: returning artists will not have to jury if they apply by February 15th, unless they have not participated in 2 or more years or have changed or added media. All new artists will be juried from four (4) photos. One photo needs to be of the booth. All item types that you wish to sell must be juried or you will be asked to remove them. Non-Refundable Jury fee of $35 will go towards balance if accepted.
21. Acceptance: to participate in the show, you must apply, pay fees, and meet the qualifications for the show. Selection of participants will be from the juried list of artists who have applied.
22. Items considered obscene or pornographic are not allowed (see restrictions).
23. Return check fee $25. Cancellation Fee before April 1st: $35. No Refunds after April 1st.
24. We have limited close to the park customer parking. We will provide a map of vendor parking at check-in. Please don’t take parking spaces from potential customers.
Waivers & Restrictions
1. Meridian Fine Art Festival and it’s agents reserve the right to photograph, videotape, or use your photos for present or future advertising purposes. Additionally, Meridian Fine Art Festival shall retain all rights to said photos or videotape.
2. Meridian Fine Art Festival agents reserve the right to remove exhibits, without refund, that may be falsely entered, or deemed by us to be unsuitable or objectionable. This restriction applies to noise, music, people, animals, things, conduct, printed material, or anything that might be objectionable to the show or the management.
3. Weather: the show will be held rain or shine. No refunds will be made for inclement weather or Acts of God. No refunds will be made for show cancellation by circumstances or powers beyond our control.
4. Upon signing the Space Rental Agreement, the undersigned agrees to the rules, regulations, and waivers as specified in the agreement. On behalf of the named business, organizations, or artists, the undersigned does hereby waive all rights and claims against the Meridian Fine Art Festival and it’s agents, the property owners and/or its agents for any personal injury to any organization or individual, and loss or damage to any property of the organization, business or artists and further indemnifies said groups and individuals from any claims by any person arising from organizations, or artist’s booth being present at show produced by Meridian Fine Art Festival or it’s agents.
Meridian Fine Art Festival
Phone (208) 968-8210
Meridian Fine Art Festival – June 29th & 30th – Kleiner Park
“Bringing Creators to Customers and Customers to Creators; connecting in a beautiful outdoor setting.”